Error code ERRS2
- You will need a freshly formatted USB stick to perform a software upgrade on your product.
- You will need the latest software download for your product from here: http://support-uk.pure.com/downloads
- You will need a decompression tool like WinZip installed on your computer.
Preparing the file and your USB stick
- When you download the file to your computer it will arrive as a 'compressed' file (.ZIP) that will need decompressing (or unpacking) before it can be used. Use a decompression tool like WinZip to decompress (or unpack) the file, and save the file to a location on your computer that you will easily find. There is only a single .dfu file in the zip to save.
- Make sure your USB stick is freshly formatted with no data stored on it.
- Now copy or move the unpacked .dfu file to your freshly formatted USB stick. The .dfu file should be the only file present on the USB stick.
Installing the software on your Pure product
- Insert the USB stick into the USB port on your Pure product and your device will install the software automatically.
The update process will begin but note that it may take around five minute to complete. Ensure that you do not switch off Pure device or interrupt the update process in any way.