It has come to our attention that some Android devices running Marshmallow have problems connecting to the Pure Go App. The symptoms are that after entering your Pin the App sits waiting and never connects.
So far we have confirmed this occurs on the Xperia Z5. We have identified the issue and resolved it you will need to update both your Pure Go app and your Highway’s software.
There are 2 routes to update you can select the method that is most convenient for you.
Note: You will require a windows computer to follow this route.
1. Update the software on your Pure Highway click here for the step by step guide to perform this
2. Make sure your Pure Go App is updated. If your device has not done this automatically open the Play Store from your Android phone and update the Pure Go app
3. You can now open the Pure Go App. When you now proceed the code will be accepted and you can complete set up.
Note: Follow this if you don’t have a windows PC
1. Make sure your Pure Go App is updated. If your device has not done this automatically. open the Play Store from your Android phone and update the Pure Go app
2. Open the Pure Go App and start the process “set up new product” Continue through and enter the code given by Highway into the App
3. Exit the Pure Go App and open up your Bluetooth settings on your Android device you will see a list of paired devices
4. Tap the settings cog next to Pure Go xxxx and un-tick Use for input device then tap OK
5. Return to the Pure Go App. Follow the instructions to log in and enable the required music services
6. Tap Pure Go’s navigation drawer icon (top left, see image below)
7. Tap settings > Scroll down to the Support section of Settings. Tap Highway Software Update then Install Now
8. Highway will now update. When complete you can tap back twice to navigate away from this screen.
You are now ready to use your Highway 400