Upgrading the software on your Highway 300Di
You will need a freshly formatted USB stick to perform a software upgrade on your Highway300Di.
You will need the latest software download for the Highway 300Di. You can get the latest software from here: http://support.pure.com/files.php?id=73
You will need a decompression tool like WinZip installed on your computer.
Preparing the file and your USB stick
- When you download the file to your computer it will arrive as a compressed file (.ZIP) that will need decompressing. Use a decompression tool like WinZip to decompress (or ‘unpack’) the file, and save the file to a location on your computer that you will esily find. There is only a single .dfu file in the zip to save.
- Make sure your USB stick is freshly formatted with no data stored on it.
- Now copy or move the unpacked .dfu file to your freshly formatted USB stick. The .dfu file should be the only file present on the USB stick.
Installing the software on your Highway 300Di
- Press the home button on your Highway 300Di controller and select Settings > Software update.
- Insert the USB stick into the Highway’s USB socket/lead* and press the Select knob to confirm the update.
The update process will begin but note that it may take around five minute to complete. Ensure that you do not switch off Highway 300Di or start your car during the update process or the update may fail.
*If you cannot find your USB socket or lead then please consult your installer.