News: Closure of the Pure Connect desktop site
Our recent change of ownership has resulted in the withdrawal of several services, including support for the Pure Connect desktop site. The desktop site will therefore be discontinued from 12th June 2017.
There should be minimal disruption to the mobile Pure Connect service, as both the android and apple apps will remain, allowing you to continue listening to live and on demand radio.
So, how will this affect you?
- If you are an existing* customer any favourites and custom stations you currently have on your device will not be affected by this change. You can continue using this service via the app
- This change will only affect customers that manage their internet radio devices (excluding Evoke C-F6 and Evoke F3) via the desktop site
- All customers will lose the ability to add custom stations (those not currently on Pure Connect)
- Customers will lose the ability to manage devices (e.g adding/remove radios from their account)
- New customers will be unable to register on Pure Connect but can continue to listen to live and on-demand radio. All favourites will need to be stored directly on the device
We apologise for any disruption this may cause and thank you for your patience.
If you have any problems using the service please get in touch with our support team.
The Pure Team
*Customers that have created an account prior to the 12th June 2017
**This does not affect pure.com product registrations