If you're having trouble pairing or connecting to your DiscovR over Bluetooth, it may be worth trying the following:
• On your mobile/controlling device, turn the Bluetooth feature off, then back on again.
• Make sure you're using a compatible Bluetooth device.
• Remove/ forget the speaker from the list of paired devices on your mobile/ controlling device, then go through the setup process again.
• Ensure your mobile/controlling device are within Bluetooth connection range. (normally within 10 metres of each other)
• If the above do not resolve the issue, try restarting your mobile device before attempting to reconnect