If you are unable to see any of your Jongo family (including Sensia 200D connect, One Flow and Evoke F4 with Bluetooth) there are a few things to check to get you up and running
1. Check that both your Jongo and mobile device are on the same Wi-Fi network. To check the network your Jongo is connected to check the Jongo set up page. You can get to this by following point 3.
2. Make sure you are on the latest Pure Connect App – You can check within your mobile devices App store if any updates are available.
3. Is your Jongo device on the latest software?
On a Jongo to check the software version you need to go into the Jongo set up page. To do this press the Wi-Fi button to put Jongo into Setup mode (The LED will now pulse Green) On your setup device (iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, laptop or Android device) select the Jongo Wireless Network (You will usually find wireless networks within settings on your device) open your browser and browse to 192.168.1.1. You can now see what version software you are on.
Note: you need to scroll to the bottom of the set up page to see the version
All software is available here
4. Are you in range of your router?
5. Reboot your router; this is done by turning off your router, after 10 seconds power it back up
6. Reboot your Jongo device by removing mains power and powering it back up after 10 seconds. For battery products ( Jongo S3), hold the power key for 10 seconds and then let go to force a reboot.
7. Reboot your mobile device
If you are still experiencing difficulties after trying these few pointers please contact the support team here and give us as much information about your router and set up as you can.