You can stream third party content to multiple speakers using a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. This will allow you to stream services such as Pandora and Spotify to multiple Jongo speakers. It also allows you to use other devices such as Blackberry, windows Phones or PC
Use this method if you have the Pure Connect App (Android device only)
1. Make sure all Jongos you want to stream are connected to your network
2. Open the Pure Connect App
3. Tap the Caskeid icon to view a list a list of available Jongos on your network.
4. Tap the settings icon next to the Jongo that you want to stream to
5. Tap the Bluetooth Caskeid icon
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each Jongo you want to stream to
7. On your mobile device turn Bluetooth on and pair to your speaker
8. Select the content that you want to play.
9. Your content will now stream to all your chosen Jongos
Please note that if streaming content using Bluetooth then you only need to turn Bluetooth Caskeid on and the content will start streaming
Use this method if you do not have the Pure Connect App
1. Power on your Jongo.The LED should pulse green. If the LED on your Jongo is not tap the Wi-Fi button on the back and wait for the LED to pulse green
2. On your device search for available Wi-Fi networks
3. Your Jongo will be listed, connect to this network
4. Open your internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar
5. Tick the bluetooth Caskeid check box
6. Select your wireless network and enter your password tap save
7. When the LED turns solid Green you are now connected
8. Repeat 1-6 for each Jongo you want to stream to
9. On your device turn Bluetooth on and pair to your speaker
10. Select the content that you want to play.
11. Your content will now stream to all your chosen Jongos