'Station Moved' or 'Moved' message
From March the 1st for technical reasons some DAB broadcasters may require you to re-tune your Pure digital radio so you can continue to receive certain stations. The stations affected are Capital, Heart, Choice, XFM, LBC and Kiss. This change will take place over a one month period starting from the 1st March 2012, and will happen in 3 stages.
1) At first you may simply see text alongside the normal station broadcast stating 'Station Moved', 'Moved' or 'Please Retune'. At this stage you should go ahead and perform an 'autotune' on your radio, as described in the user guide, and tune to the new broadcast. Autotuning the radio at this stage will add the new listings to your radio station list, and you must change any presets and alarm settings to reflect these new listings.
2) During the second stage old station listings may replace their voice broadcast with a simple announcement along the lines of "This station has moved. Please retune ..". If you haven’t already performed an 'autotune', you should do so now.
3) In the third and final stage (towards the end of April) the original, and now redundant, station listings will stop broadcasting altogether. You will now need to remove these old listings from your radio station list as they won't disappear automatically. There are two ways to do this:
- a) Use the 'Trim Station List' function on your radio (if your radio has this function) to remove redundant station listings.
- b) Perform a factory reset on your radio. This will remove all defunct station lists but will also remove all your saved alarms and preset settings. This option may be preferable if you’re having difficulties amending existing settings and would prefer to set your radio up from scratch.
If you need help with autotuning, trimming station lists, adjusting radio presets/alarm settings or performing a full factory reset on your Pure product, you can always find a copy of your product user guide in our 'User Guides and Downloads' section on the Pure support site at: http://support.pure.com/files.php
You can read more about the national autotune at: http://www.getdigitalradio.com/digital-radios/retune