Supported formats and bit rates
Pure internet radios support:
- MPEG: 8kbps - 320kbps (this includes MPEG-1-Layer -III, MPEG-2Layer-III and MPEG2.5-Layer-III)
- WMA: 64kbps - 385kbps (WMA4, WMA7, WMA8 and WMA9, including support for VBR & CBR)
- AAC-LC: 16kbps - 320kbps (M4A but not M4P) - media streaming only.
- All PURE internet radios support DAB+
Pure internet radios do not currently support:
- WMA Pro 10 radio streams or
- WAV in media player mode.
- All lossless formats such as Apple Lossless
- AAC+ codecs. Some AAC M4A files use the AAC codec and some use the AAC+ codec, so be sure you're running the correct codec for your radio.